I Believe

  Though we all have different ideas about truth and what is important, belief can be said to be the outline in which we create our lives. Study after study suggests our brains are wired for belief, and it holds great power in governing our perception of self and the world around us.

 I am honored and  excited to have been chosen to exhibit work in this show curated by Art for All Spaces.
(Click HERE to read the curator's statement and R.S.V.P.  on social media.)

 This show features work from several artists and addresses questions of fundamental importance, those that shape not only our work, but our psychological orientation toward life.
In a special collaboration with local poets, written pieces corresponding to the         

   "I Believe" statements will accompany the works on display.
During the opening event, viewers will be able to vote on their favorite pieces, with awards being given to the winners.
These deeply personal statements offer an opportunity to see inside the hearts and minds of the artists and provoke the viewer to evaluate what beliefs they hold dear.

 If you are in the Orlando area, I hope you will join us this Thursday evening for a unique visual experience and introspective journey.


pictured above, "I Believe in The Underdog"
one of my watercolor paintings featured in "I Believe" inspired by Tatsiana "Tanya" Khvitsko.
Click HERE to read Tanya's inspiring interview on my blog. 


 "I Believe" opening reception:
Thursday, January 16, 2014
29 S. Orange Ave. Orlando, FL
6-9pm
Click HERE for directions.



 Whatever you believe, I hope it brings strength, joy, and fulfillment to your life.
~D. Renée


*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Artwork & Play. * BLOG TEMPLATE DESIGN BY Labinastudio.