Black Friday Crowds? Nah, Free shipping code.

 We had a great trail ride and now we are prepping our veggie feast. 

(We sort of avoid holiday shopping crowds at all costs.)

Today only there is FREE shipping to any destination- even international orders- on any product offered on my FAA/Pixels site. 
You can click this link to see the artwork available in reproductions there. 

If you're more into a personal touch, I'm also matching this awesome offer in my Etsy shop on signed prints & originals,
just use the code #faaholiday at checkout in my Etsy shop today.
or you can enter code SHOPSMALL for 30% off orders $50 & up now through Monday.

Free shipping offer expires at midnight, so jump on it! 

How is your Friday going?
Let me know in the comments!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Artwork & Play. * BLOG TEMPLATE DESIGN BY Labinastudio.