Always be a mermaid...

 


 Well, it is a tad bit cooler than it was last week, but still way too hot for much outdoor activity unless it involves water.

The UV is 10 out of 10, and the "real feel" is a balmy 103 F.

Here are 4 of my fave little shells from my time at the beach and one of the 5 newest coloring pages available for instant download.

You can pick up the watery instant downloads in my shop, or on my Patreon page

And FYI, mermaids go topless, so I guess this really is adult coloring. ๐Ÿ˜†


It's also a bonus Freebie Friday for Patrons on my Patreon page
so head over to support my project for as little as a $1 a month and get free coloring downloads that you can print again and again. 

What do you do when it's too hot outside?
 I guess I have plenty of work to do, but I need some playtime...

๐ŸŒŠ Always be yourself, unless you can be a mermaid. Always be a mermaid. ๐ŸŒŠ






5 comments :

  1. I think we all wish we could be mermaids this Summer with all this heat! Great sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ick. we have the 3 Hs up here in NYC ... hazy, hot and humid. Truly hate this weather

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least in Hawaii we don't hit the 100s! But I hear you on the 10 of 10 UV scale. I can burn in less than half an hour here. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the mermaid and sea creatures! Actually I wish it was a bit warmer over here at this time of year...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love being near the water this time of year!
    Your mermaid is so great!

    ReplyDelete

Artwork & Play. * BLOG TEMPLATE DESIGN BY Labinastudio.