Summer Prep Shopping...




I realized today that I am in dire need of some summer essentials.

A couple more pair of (breathable!) shorts and breezy dresses,
beach towels, headbands, and a sunscreen that won't slide off when I, um, glisten.
I'm also on the hunt for the perfect free standing hammock. 


Society6 is having a promo this week for free worldwide shipping, +5 off beach towels when you click through this link.


So, help me pick which towel to order?








There are a few other options that I haven't yet made available as towels in my Society6 shop,
but I just can't make up my mind...

Which would you pick?
What's on your must have summer shopping list?
Know of any great sales?

Let me know in the comments!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Artwork & Play. * BLOG TEMPLATE DESIGN BY Labinastudio.