Flores de Mayo


Memorial Day has come and gone, 
and here in Florida the hot, hot days of summer are upon us.
But it's the last day of May, and before we go into full dog days mode, I'd like to share a few lovely May flowers with you.
Here's a tribute treasury to the Flores de Mayo, the festival in the Philippines that honors
Mary.






I was busy with the visual fringe market this past weekend. 
It was fun and I met lots of new people,
 but I'm ready for a break.
In the meantime, I have to get my inventory checked &
 ready for the summer in my Etsy store

Maybe next weekend will be relaxing. ;)

 I hope your holiday weekend was relaxing.

What did you do this Memorial Day?
Do you have plans for the summer?
Have a great week!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Artwork & Play. * BLOG TEMPLATE DESIGN BY Labinastudio.