Enough of my stories- what does this art say about you?


I actually started posting these images for a curator because these pieces, or reproductions of them, are going to be in a Nature themed/Earth Day showing here at a Central Florida venue.
I couldn't get my email to upload jpgs- so irritating- so I figured I'd post them here with links that I could email, but then I had an idea...

As an artist that happily lives out in the boonies, almost every painting I create is inspired by something I see in nature.
I usually share the stories behind them. 
(You'll find the link to a blog post or web page about the corresponding post if I posted one for that piece.)
But I'd really like to hear what these images inspire in you.


Get creative and let me know by 
posting a short story or poem in the comments.


What stories do these paintings tell you?



 :)
1.
 Birds of the Air
Birds of the Air

2.
 Dragonfly Druzy
Dragonfly Druzy

3.
Have a Ball

4.
Crow Moon

5.
Oleander Moth 

6.
Butterfly Fuchsia


7.
Spirit of the Fox

8.
Winter is Coming

9.
Wired
10.
True Blue Jay




What stories do these paintings tell you?

 Let me know!







No comments :

Post a Comment

Artwork & Play. * BLOG TEMPLATE DESIGN BY Labinastudio.