Freebie Friday for Patrons



It's the month of gratitude, and I'm so very thankful for the people that collect my paintings, buy prints, coloring pages, and just support my art in general. :)
I'm especially grateful to my Patreon supporters. 
They are helping me work toward a new project goal and I'm so very grateful.
Here's the first Freebie Friday of November's pages. :)
It's a coloring pattern made from my hand drawn zen tangling designs.
This one is free for all monthly Patrons, from $1+.
 
I'm not leaving my Etsy supporters out either. If you want to color this page, you can pick it up to download in my NouveauNiche shop  and you'll get a bonus page today to go along with it. 
There's more to come this month after I get some new drawings scanned, uploaded, change file formats, and all that techy stuff, so stayed tuned. 
Let me know in the comments what you would like to color in this upcoming holiday season.

 Thanks again, and I'll see you soon. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Artwork & Play. * BLOG TEMPLATE DESIGN BY Labinastudio.