National Coffee Day?



Lately, I use cashew or coconut milk in my coffee. I try to use more of the milk to cut back on the actual amount of coffee I consume. Our mugs are enormous, bowl-like chalices of java, because who can get sufficient caffeine from a normal mug? Yeah, coconut and cashew milk.
We go through a lot of it.


They say today is coffee day, but sadly for my adrenals, I don't find too many days when it is not a coffee day. 

So, I'll just have to find another way to make it extra coffeeish.

I thought about painting with coffee, but thought I'd just do you a favor and share this guy instead.
It's totally his thing. 

This is one of my favorites fromBrazilian artist Dirceu Veiga. Go to his website and look at his fun work. http://www.dveiga.com/  You can find him on Facebook, as well.
Click here to visit Veiga's website.



How do you take your coffee?

1 comment :

  1. Mmmm....I love my morning coffee. Straight black for me...and in a giant cup as well.
    Dirceu's work is so cool! Another win for coffee :)

    ReplyDelete

Artwork & Play. * BLOG TEMPLATE DESIGN BY Labinastudio.