Mount Dora Festival of the Arts Kick-Off Party

 event invite


  Well, the 40th annual Mount Dora Festival of the Arts is almost here!
It's my first time in this show, and I was thrilled to be accepted to such a great show with the added bonus of getting to sleep in my own bed every night. (Woot, woot!)
Along with several other exhibiting artists, I will be attending the kick-off party graciously hosted by the Mount Dora branch of United Southern Bank.

In the area? You're invited. Will I wear a dress? Will I wear pants? Comb my hair?Will I be extremely socially awkward when asked normal questions yet gregarious about random non-sequiturs? Enough about me. Tell me how you feel about the #likeagirl  backlash.

If you're not around for the preview party, that's just fine, too. 
I'll be in booth A -16 Saturday & Sunday Feb 7th & 8th from 10am-5pm both days
exhibiting original watercolor paintings and a few select limited edition prints.
This might be my only outdoor fine art show of the spring season, so swing by and say hello.

In artwork & play,


No comments :

Post a Comment

Artwork & Play. * BLOG TEMPLATE DESIGN BY Labinastudio.